South West Herts Astronomical Society
Important: Please read these conditions carefully.
By accessing the website you agree to be bound by these conditions and this agreement shall be governed by and construed in accordance with the laws of England and to the jurisdiction of the English courts.
They set out the terms under which this website (the website operated by The South West Herts Astronomical Society – SWHAS) together with the content and links and other Internet services provided from time to time is made available to you.
1. As we cannot guarantee that the website will always be fully operational or error free we do not accept responsibility for any defects that may exist or for any costs loss of profits loss of data or consequential losses arising from your use of or inability to access the website.
2. The website is provided without any warranties or guarantees unless specifically stated.
3. We reserve the right to suspend restrict or terminate access to the website for any reason at any time.
4. While we take precautions to ensure that any downloads we make available will be virus free we do not warrant that any downloads will be virus free.
5. Unless otherwise stated the contents of this site are Copyright © South West Herts Astronomical Society (SWHAS) or its individual members. The content may not be stored or copied by any means or used in any other way without the prior written permission of the Society.
6. The South West Herts Astronomical Society (SWHAS) makes no representations as to the security quality or propriety of any Website which may be accessed through this Website and accepts no liability for the content or loss or damage caused or alleged to have been caused by the use of or reliance on information contained in such Websites or goods (including software) or services purchased therefrom.
7. Connected Websites accessed through this Website are independent Websites over which the Society does not exercise any control either financial editorial or of any other kind and are not in any way endorsed by the Society.